Pittsburgh area's only all green bed bug elimination program - mobile propane or electric. Heat ChamberHeat Treating structures, cars, content, trucks, boats , books, furniture, tour buses, RVs
Pittsburghs #1 Heat treatment Services for bedbugs. B R Pro services are a Pittsburgh based company offering the most options and comprehensive bedbug elimination processes using HEAT. An all green one day process. Pittsburgh's only bedbug specialist with years of proven solutions.
Convection Remediation Optimization
Both Propane ,Electric Systems and Hybrid Heat availible
OSHA regulations and local fire ordinances mandate which systems are permitted
Convection remediation optimization is a chemical free all green process that kills all live cycles of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in one day. This is done by creating and holding a desired kill temperature while maintaining an environment safe for your home and its contents . The kill tempuratures are lethal for all stages of bed bugs and viable eggs.
- Convection is the transfer of heat by the circulation of heated molecules from one place to another, taking the heat with them
- Remediation is the act or process of correcting a fault or deficiency
- Optimization involves the right equipment, proven procedures, disciplined crews and the experience to plan and deliver the science of applied heat while understanding the art of moving air.
"Recent research has determined the thermal death points (the temperature at which a bed bug dies) for bed bugs and their eggs. The thermal death point is determined by two things; temperature, and exposure time. Bed bugs ex- posed to 113°F will die if they receive constant exposure to that temperature for 90 minutes or more. However, they will die within 20 minutes if exposed to 118°F. Interestingly, bed bug eggs must be exposed to 118°F for 90 minutes to reach 100% mortality. The whole room heat treatments are based on a thermal death point of 113°F, yet these treatments have been very successful. This is due to the use of powerful fans to create convection currents within the heated room. These currents heat the bed bugs very rapidly, thus increasing their mortality."
- Dini M. Miller, Ph.D., Department of Entomology, Virginia Tech
A successful heat treatment is a partnership between the B R Pro team building,manager and the occupant of the area that is being treated.
- The process includes an initial site review, project directives developed, proper preparation of the treatment area, implementation of project directives- heating the interior of the dwelling and the dwelling contents.
- The heat treatment process is normally a one day program. It does not require any items to be thrown out. Once the treatment is completed, the area treated will be free of live bedbugs and viable bed bug eggs.
Conventional methods for the treatment of killing bed bugs and viable eggs often do not address all the hidden areas that the bed bugs hide, areas that eggs are laid and resistance to the products applied.
Crevices in nightstands, desks, headboards, mattresses and bed frames are some of the many areas bed bugs seek harborage. Conventional methods do not provide an all green approach, lack the ability to penetrate areas and can compromise a safe harborage for you to lay your head on at night.
For a good night sleep tight, Convection Remediation Optimization is your answer.